Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cover Crush: 'Til Death Do Us Part by Amanda Quick


Cover Crush is a feature originally thought up by Erin at Flashlight Commentary.  Every Thursday, she publishes a post featuring a book jacket/book cover that she really likes with a short commentary about it.  I discovered this weekly feature via It's a Mad Mad World  and decided to join in the fun!

Judge a book by it's cover?  Absolutely!


***



I really like this cover illustration.  I couldn't possibly pinpoint why, but it caught my attention the first time I saw it being advertised to me in an e-mail.  It might have helped that I'm also interested in reading something by Amanda Quick (a.k.a. Jayne Ann Krentz, Jayne Castle).

Whether it's the muted colors, or the woman in white running away from us, or the eerie feel of the background... I don't know.  I just really like this cover.

Even though I feel like I need a break from historical fiction, I am currently on a library holds request list awaiting my turn to check this book out.

For more information on the book, click on the cover above to see its Goodreads page.



No comments:

Post a Comment