Sunday, September 18, 2016

Let the Book Hangover Commence | Pre-Review Thoughts: The Graveyard Book

The Graveyard Book

by Neil Gaiman
*Full Cast Audio edition
-- Sir Derek Jacobi || Book's Main Narrator
-- Robert Madge || Nobody "Bod" Owens
-- Julian Rhind-Tutt || Silas

~ Goodreads ~

Rating:  5.0 Stars


I might have gotten a little misty-eyed at that ending.  If anyone is wondering, I might end up having some post-book-read withdrawals.  You can find me in the Reading Cave.  I miss the Graveyard already...

Full review to come... maybe.  At least when I can stop feeling empty enough to write something intelligible.

God, this book was amazing!


***

2016 Reading Challenges:
Goodreads Reading Challenge
BookLikes Reading Challenge
Mount TBR Challenge
2016 Halloween Bingo



No comments:

Post a Comment