Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Starting: Every Secret Thing

Every Secret Thing

by Susanna Kearsley
Book 1 of Kate Murray
audio book narrated by Katherine Kellgren

~ Goodreads ~

Susanna Kearsley and Katherine Kellgren!

This HAS to be a most excellent combination, right?  Right?

Also, I didn't realize that Katherine Kellgren was American.  I thought she was British since I've only heard her narrations in a British accent.  So far, it's quite fascinating listening to her switching back and forth from American English to British English.

As for the book, so far there is only a mention of an old murder mystery from a long time ago by an old man who dies soon after, getting hit by a car.  He mentions it to Kate because he believes this murder mystery may be old, but still deserves justice.

I'm hoping that this is enough to count towards the 'Murder Most Foul' square, but if not, then I'm almost hoping that the old man's death was actually a murder, which will be what leads Kate onto this mission to investigate some past truth of that old murder mystery the old man had mentioned to her.  Y'know, not that I'm deranged or anything, hoping for a murder in the first five minutes of a book... but I've got squares to complete, right?


***

Halloween Bingo 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment