Monday, February 5, 2018

Maybe Put On Hold For Now: The Heir

The Heir

by Grace Burrowes
Book 1 of Windham
-- Book 1 of Duke's Obsession trilogy

~ Goodreads ~

Rating:  None -- Book put on hold for time being


I am just not getting into this book, which is quite disappointing since the synopsis seemed quite interesting to me.  On top of that, I'm interested in some of the later books in the Windham series, as well as spin-off series.

But this book simply dragged out something terrible.  And to be frank, I'm not really sure what's actually going on except that I got terribly bored with the mundane, very banal goings-on of our hero and heroine as they tip-toe around each other in a very exhaustively, boring courtship.

I'm hoping it was just my mood that left me grasping for more, so I'm just going to give up on The Heir for the time being, and maybe come back to it another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment