Monday, February 11, 2019

It's Monday! What are you reading? | 2/11/2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!  So welcome in everyone.  This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey.  Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.  And here we are!


Hmm... I didn't finish all the books I'd been hoping to finish, but that's to be expected when you get distracted so easily.  But whatevs, I'm stumbling along quite nicely, in my honest opinion.  And I expect that I'll be finishing up King of Scars pretty soon, then I'll end up zooming through the rest of the books I have "on my schedule."

Meanwhile, here's another fur baby update to brighten everyone's day!


Baby's got himself a new housemate this month as my brother and his fiance have need of a dog-sitter for the coming weeks.  The two of them will be flying out of town, both respectively, for the work, and so we decided to host one of their fur babies at our home.

This is Yogi in the background, whom I don't know if everyone has had the chance to meet in the past.  He's only about two years old, but already quite mature for his age.  He has the tendency to crawl into people's laps to take his naps, though, something that Baby has never done before.  He's Bear's older brother--the latter of which will not be staying with us.  My brother's fiance left Bear with her sister for reasons.

So our spoiled little Baby is now learning to get over his jealousies of having another doggy around.  He's coming around, and he remembers Yogi from the last time we visited my brother, so it's been quite fine so far.  Except for the fact that they both keep trying to eat each other's food...

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...


What I Read Last Week





What I'm Currently Reading





What I'm Planning to Read Next





Other Plans On the Blog


I'm actually not flying through King of Scars as quickly as I thought I would, but I'm thinking I'll have it finished this week, at the latest.  Meanwhile, I'm making my way slowly through The Ebony Swan.  And then, obviously, I'd like to get to the rest of my Reading Assignment books this month, so that will be my focus next.

I have a couple reviews prepped for the next couple days, but otherwise, I'm just going to focus on reading (as per usual).


No comments:

Post a Comment