Wednesday, May 22, 2019

2019 Reading Assignment Challenge | Spring Semester Report Card

Michelle and Berls @ Because Reading


So apparently I'm completely incapable of reading rules properly, because I had myself convinced that the Spring Semester Reading Assignment lasted through to the end of May.  But if I'd stopped to look at the above logo... well, as you an see, the Spring Semester apparently ended on May 1.  And so I had planned an entire extra month of required reads to get through.  le sigh...


Since that is the case, and since I'm really almost done with what I thought were my required May Reading Assignment books, I'm just going to push through and finish the last Amanda Quick book, and pretend that the Spring Semester lasts through to the end of May.

At least I've read the Summer Semester rules more properly to find that we're only doing June 1 to August 1.

Anyway, now onto my grading...  Even though I'm still going to read for May, I'm only going to count grading for the first four months.  Mainly because I'm quite confident I'll finish the Amanda Quick book pretty quickly, and also because I can.

I don't mind that I missed submitting my report card, but I'm going to list out my grades and the points I earned for each course anyway.


My Grades:


Professor AuthorLuv - Intermediate Class (credits: 2):
Grade = A -- I read all my required books for all the months!
Points Earned = 5


Professor Genre - Advanced Class (credits: 3):
Grade = A -- I read all my required books for all the months!
Points Earned = 6


Professor Mix-It-Up - Beginner's Class (credits: 1):
Grade = B -- I missed reading all required books for one of the months.
Points Earned = 3


Professor AuthorLuv - Intermediate (credits: 2):


Author:  Amanda Quick // 2 books per month // 10 books total
Progress:  9/10 books read


1.  With This Ring | Read 1/11/19
2.  I Thee Wed | Read 1/18/19


3.  Wicked Widow | Read 2/15/19
4.  Lie By Moonlight | Read 2/20/19


5.  Slightly Shady | Read 3/16/19
6.  Don't Look Back | Read 3/31/19


7.  Late for the Wedding | Read 4/5/19
8.  Dangerous | Read 4/30/19


9.  Seduction | Read 5/15/19
10.  Tightrope | TBR

Professor Genre - Advanced (credits: 3):


Genre:  Historical Fiction // 3 books per month // 15 books total
Progress: 15/15 books read


1.  The Anatomist's Wife by Anna Lee Huber | Read 1/8/19
2.  The Bride by Julie Garwood | Read 1/14/19
3.  Mr. Ridley by Delilah Marvelle | Read 1/28/19


4.  Sweet Release by Pamela Clare | Read 2/22/19
5.  Carnal Gift by Pamela Clare | Read 2/24/19
6.  Ride the Fire by Pamela Clare | Read 2/28/19


7.  The Dragon and the Pearl by Jeannie Lin | Read 3/19/19
8.  Murder on Astor Place by Victoria Thompson | Read 3/24/19
9.  A Most Extraordinary Pursuit by Juliana Gray | Read 3/30/19


10.  A Dangerous Collaboration by Deanna Raybourn | Read 4/8/19
11.  Indigo by Beverly Jenkins | Read 4/26/19
12.  The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy | Read 4/28/19


13.  An Inquiry into Love and Death by Simone St. James | Read 5/5/19
14.  The Other Side of Midnight by Simone St. James | Read 5/12/19
15.  Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber | Read 5/19/19


Professor Mix-It-Up - Beginner (credits: 1):


Pre-chosen List (see below) // 1 book per month // 5 books total
Progress: 4/5 books read


1.  The Neverending Story by Michael Ende | Read 1/29/19
2.  Part Time Cowboy by Maisey Yates | Read 2/7/19
3.  Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld | Read 3/12/19
4.   I Contain Multitudes by Ed Yong | Missed
5.  The Sittaford Mystery by Agatha Christie | Read 5/19/19


No comments:

Post a Comment