Wednesday, May 15, 2019

BookLikes Snakes and Ladders | Voting Results!

Mortal Arts

by Anna Lee Huber
Book 2 of Lady Darby Mystery


And so we have a pretty obvious winner!

I wasn't a hundred percent sure, but I had a feeling I knew which book would be the more popular one when I made my list for this poll.  Lady Darby has always had great reviews from everyone, and that cover is just lovely.

And the truth is, I couldn't have been more satisfied.  I've been wanting to get back to the Lady Darby series for some time now and this is perfect!

Of course, the other three books are also books I will eventually read, so no loss there.

I had almost thought that The Duchess Deal might have had a fighting chance among the romance readers, but it looks like My Fair Concubine beat it out.

Okay, enough rambling now.  To steal from a few others, here's a pie chart to show just how well Mortal Arts did:





No comments:

Post a Comment