Saturday, July 20, 2019

24in48 July 2019 Readathon: Hour Eleven Update


What?  Where's Hour Eight?  O.O

Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


As I'd already mentioned, my reading updates for this time's 24in48 will probably be a bit sporadic.  I usually try really hard to schedule updates every eight hours, but have never really been successful about that.  So I'm just going to update as I see fit, when I get the chance.  In other words, I'm winging it this weekend.

It looks like this update is going up around about Hour 11.  I started reading Her Deadly Secrets pre-readathon, but only got a chapter in before midnight rolled around.  Then I started my stopwatch timer, and according to it, the amount of time I've spent reading so far (give or take a few seconds) was 01:24:57.

Not bad to start, I think, and while I haven't finished the book yet, I'm still hopeful I'll have it done before the end of the night and can move onto my next BLopoly roll, and choose my next book!


Books Read


As of this update, I have not finished reading any books.


Currently Reading



Her Deadly Secrets by Laura Griffin
Total pages: 368 // Pre-readathon: 15 pages read
Progress:  99 pages read
-- 84 pages read by Hour 11


No comments:

Post a Comment