Monday, July 22, 2019

24in48 July 2019 Readathon: Wrap Up


Bleh...

Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


Keeping this post pretty simple since there wasn't as much reading activity as I would have liked, but I did as well as I'd predicted, so I'm not too sorely disappointed in my weekend.  As of midnight, I finished reading one book, Her Deadly Secrets by Laura Griffin, which clocked at 368 pages, though I really only read 353 pages of the book for the readathon.  The amount of time I spent reading, according to my stopwatch, was 5:39:32.  So it basically took me about five and a half hours to finish one book... and I was nowhere near the proposed 24 hour goal, but whaddya gonna do?

I guess I'm at least happy that I finished one book at all, but the rest of the weekend was spent shopping with family, eating out, and being in a generally lazy mood.

Until the next readathon, then!


Books Read




Currently Reading


I did not start reading any other book this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment