Monday, February 25, 2019

It's Monday! What are you reading? | 2/25/2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!  So welcome in everyone.  This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey.  Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.  And here we are!


I almost didn't make it (mainly because I forgot), but with an hour left of Monday, here's my 'It's Monday!' update!

With a new reading game starting up, I'm hoping to have more books read per week, maybe...  I won't push myself, but the need to roll a set of dice in order to receive a prompt for the next book I'm to read is quite strong.  So... yay for BookLikes Snakes and Ladders!


What I Read Last Week




What I'm Currently Reading




What I'm Planning to Read Next




Other Plans On the Blog


With March coming up at the end of the week, I'm planning on starting the next Flat Book Society read, Furry Logic.  I've got the book in my possession and I'm ready to roll!  Meanwhile, with a new month comes a new set of books to read for Reading Assignment--Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld will be one of the next books to read for this challenge.  I'll be listening to the audio book version, narrated by Alan Cumming, and I'm totally looking forward to it!

There may or may not be updates along the way.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping to finish the last book of the Blakewell/Kenleigh Family trilogy, and so a few more reviews will be on the way.

And just as well, we'll be seeing some more updates, because I'm sure to finish SEAL for Her Protection in time to roll at least once more before the end of the week for BookLikes Snakes and Ladders.


No comments:

Post a Comment