Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Random Book Update: Endless Night

Endless Night

by Agatha Christie
audio book narrated by Hugh Fraser

~ Goodreads ~

Progress:  106 of 374 minutes (28%)



I know this isn't the focus of this book, but Michael is coming off kind of a jerk-hole.  Or maybe just irrationally jealous of someone he's never met before, which still makes his dramatics a bit childish.  I don't see this marriage ending well.

On the other hand, I'm quite interested in this mysterious Greta character.

Now if the story will start picking up, I'm sure we'll get somewhere--I'm sure this is still in the set-up of the book and it seems to be taking some time.

But Gypsy Acre here we come!  Is it really cursed?  O.O


Halloween Bingo 2018
(any book that relates to bad luck, superstitions, including (but not limited to) black cats, ravens or crows, or the unlucky number 13, either in the title, series, book cover or page number)



No comments:

Post a Comment