Monday, April 8, 2019

Pre-Review Thoughts: A Dangerous Collaboration

A Dangerous Collaboration

by Deanna Raybourn
Book 4 of Veronica Speedwell

~ Goodreads ~

Rating:  5.0 Stars


I'm not even going to make excuses, and after about two seconds of conflicted thought, I went for it.  This book is my first FIVE STAR book this year, and I have no regrets.  I couldn't put this book down the moment I started it, no matter how many times I told myself that it was time to go to sleep.

It's no secret that I've loved this series since the first book and continue to love it.  And this time around, I found that I've never loved Stoker more than in this book; he really, really just came to life here.

I already loved Veronica and continue to love her, and I love Stoker, but have always been a little reserved because until the previous book, the focus was usually on Veronica.

I love the relationship between Stoker and Veronica and their banter is priceless!

I may or may not come back with a full review later after I've gathered my thoughts.  There were some quotes I wanted to share and some more details I wanted to talk about, but right now, I'm just basking in that Book Hangover phase of wanting to go back into the book, and dejected that the next book is still maybe a year away...



No comments:

Post a Comment