Saturday, May 18, 2019

Example BookLikes-opoly Spreadsheet


This is my personal, non-public way of tracking the game, screenshot from Google Sheets.


Click on above image to enlarge to full size.

Though the "Cash In" column should be "Cash In/Out".  It used to be two separate columns until I realized I never used the "Cash Out" column save for one time.  It's pretty certain you don't really lose a whole lot of cash in this game.

The following is what I will be show-casing to the public at my main tracking page.  I will also be using this table in updates.

Date
(Roll #)
Dice Roll Space/Prompt Book Title / Author Pages Cash
5/20 Game Start $20
5/20 (#1) 4 4.  School's Out For Summer:
Read a book set in a school or college, or that is considered a "classic" or that is frequently banned.
The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa 217 $2
TBA
TBA
TBA


There will probably be lots of random tweaks to my tracking strategy as the game progresses...


No comments:

Post a Comment