Tuesday, August 22, 2017

It's... Not Really... Monday! But What Are You Reading Anyway? | 8/22/2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!  So welcome in everyone.  This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey.  Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.  And here we are!


'Cause it's actually Tuesday, but that's because I didn't get around to writing this post until late, then forgot to schedule it to post.  And I don't have anything else to post right now...

I'm in a semi-slump right now, having a book I'm not really getting into, as well as being distracted by a multiple number of things.  My parents are watching a television series that is actually quite interesting and I've been joining them at random times.  Then there's Halloween Bingo, which I'll admit, is causing me to spend more time looking for books rather than reading them.

I'm so excited to start playing that I can't concentrate very well!

But anyway...


What I Read Last Week



It looks like I read a lot of things, but to be fair, I started Bare Essentials the week previous and had already finished half before last week.  And aside from The Trouble with Mistletoe and In Too Deep, the rest were short stories/novellas.

Still, accomplishment feels good!


What I'm Currently Reading



Colder Than Ice is proving a little hard for me to get into, though to be fair, I've only gotten a chapter and a half in.  But I'm not feeling it anyway, so I'm considering putting it on hold or something.  I should be finishing the other two books pretty soon.

What I'm Planning to Read Next



Three novellas for COYER, one book from the library that I just want to get read.  Pretty straight forward.

Other Plans On the Blog

The next week or so, I'll probably end up spending more time making plans for Halloween Bingo.  I'm going to determine what kind of updates posts I want to write, and how I will update my tracking/summary page, and also how I will handle my reading schedule.

But that's pretty much it, as I don't have any other plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment