Friday, August 17, 2018

Flat Book Society | September 2018 Read

Get Well Soon - History's Worst Plagues and the Heroes Who Fought Them

by Jennifer Wright

~ Goodreads ~


I have totally been slacking off in all Flat Book Society activities the past year after finishing Forensics.  With my reading slump lifting now, and so much more activity going on at Booklikes, I'm ready to start participating in reading activities again.

The next Flat book Society read will be Get Well Soon by Jennifer Wright, which we have already determined is eligible for the Free Space of Halloween Bingo, so at least it won't feel like an extra read on top of the twenty-five Halloween Bingo squares we all plan to read for as well.

I've done a cursory search of the library and found that this book doesn't yet exist in it's system.  And I'm concerned that even if I were to recommend it, it may not get added by the time the club starts reading.  So... I'm going to make the executive decision to just go ahead and purchase the book via Kindle since it's been a long time since I've actually done a big book splurge anyway.

Meanwhile, on another whim, I decided to create a book club page where I will track all the book club reads I participate in.  You can find this page on my menu bar at the top of the blog, or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment