Saturday, August 18, 2018

Halloween Bingo Randomness

I think I just spent way too much time working out how I'm going to track my Halloween Bingo calls and books read... and I'm not even sure if it'll work out the way I want it to.  I went back and forth between the table I used last year, to just making a bullet point list, to playing with a new idea that you can see below.  It's sort of a table slash card that I wasted hours working on just to get the dimensions right, only to realize that I might have made things more complicated than necessary.

I may or may not actually use it.  -_-  And really, I need to be thinking about what marker to put on my actual Bingo card rather than playing with tables and html.


But anyway, here's another (different) look at the books I've chosen for my squares!  A couple new changes have been made.

So yes, September needs to arrive soon so I can quit wasting time outlining and formatting update posts, and start reading all the books I'm actually very much looking forward to reading.

Really, I just need to step away from my computer for a couple days and finish reading a couple other books.


Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
~*~*~*~
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
~*~*~*~
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
~*~*~*~
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
~*~*~*~
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  
Called:  
Read:  


No comments:

Post a Comment