So instead, I spent my time watching YouTube videos, creating new planner layouts for the rest of the year, and taking up habit tracking as a new thing. If anyone is curious about what I've been up to, I blogged about it in my Bout of Books 26 Wrap Up post. There are photos involved and other links as well.
Meanwhile, now that September has started, so has Halloween Bingo 2019, and I'm pumped and already ecstatic about having finished two books already. I hope I can keep up this pacing, but I'm sure my reading will be sporadic. But no worries, there are a lot of books I'm really looking forward to reading, so I'm optimistic!
Books Dropped/Put On Hold
None this month! Yay!
August Reading StatsTotal works read: 7
- 4 print/e-book novels
- 1 audio books
- 2 novellas
Average rating: 3.14 Stars
- Highest Rated: 3 books // 3.5 Stars
- (1) Lethal Lifestyles by LynDee Walker
- (2) Necessary Force by D.D. Ayres
- (3) Open Season by Linda Howard
- Lowest Rated: Storm Front by Jim Butcher // 2.5 Stars
Series I started reading:
- The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
- Inspectors Hannasyde & Hemmingway by Georgette Heyer
- Nichelle Clarke Crime Thriller by LynDee Walker
Reviews & Notable Posts
- Madam, Will You Talk? by Mary Stewart
- Lethal Lifestyles by LynDee Walker
- Ember by Kristen Callihan
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson | Review transfer
- The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson | Review transfer
- The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson | Review transfer
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher
- Did not meme this month!
- Booklikes-opoly 2019 | Roll #20
- Booklikes-opoly 2019 | End Game Update and Brief Wrap Up
- Halloween Bingo 2019 Pre-Party - Set 1
- Read-a-thon: Bout of Books 26
- Halloween Bingo 2019 | Ani's Tentative Reading List!
- Bout of Books 26 - Starting Post
- Bout of Books 26 Wrap Up
- Halloween Bingo 2019 | This Week's Early Start!
Coming Up In September
Other StuffSo I'm going to try to keep up with my Halloween Bingo updates as well as I can, but the main goal will just be to read and review. I've been working on setting up how my tracking page will look, but I think I might end up falling back on some old, tried and true stuff I've used before.
Meanwhile, there should be another review coming up soon, and I'm also still going to do a mid-Bingo summary as well as an end-of-Bingo summary in October. Otherwise, I don't really have a whole lot of plans for the next two months outside of reading, reading, and reading some more! =D
2019 Wrap-UpsPast Monthly Reading Wrap Ups (2016 / 2017 / 2018)
See Also: 2015 Reading Wrap-Up posts (scroll to bottom of page)
(updated as year progresses by month)
January | February | March | April | May | June
July | August | September | October | November | December