Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Overdue TBR From My Shelves


Top Ten Tuesday is an original and weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


~~ Ten Books On Your Shelf (Or TBR) ~~

~~ Pre-Blogging Days & In Need of a Read ~~


Okay.  So the topic this week is actually:  Ten books that have been on your shelf (or TBR) from before you started blogging that you STILL haven't read YET.  It's a long topic name, so I took liberties.

Of course, that doesn't help me narrow down my bookshelves (or my non-owned TBR list), because I've got a 'To Read' shelf on GR of 1000+ books, and a combined physical and digital book shelf of 500+ books.  HOWEVER, I suppose only a small number of those books are actually from my pre-book blogging days.

Still, the list isn't all that small...


The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Dead by Sunset by Ann Rule



The Druid of Shannara by Terry Brooks
Running with the Demon by Terry Brooks
Prey by Michael Crichton
House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment