It looks like I'm either going to have to get more ambitious... or just call it a day and screw my reading list! I'll read what I want!
Books Dropped/Put On Hold
None this month! Yay!
November Reading StatsTotal works read: 6
- 5 print/e-book novels
- 1 novella
Average rating: 3.36 Stars
- Highest Rated: Any Duchess Will Do by Tessa Dare // 4.5 Stars
- Lowest Rated: 5 books // 3.0 Stars
- (1) Close to Heaven by Pamela Clare
- (2) It's in His Kiss by Jill Shalvis
- (3) Frost Line by Linda Howard and Linda Jones
- (4) A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare
- (5) Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
Series I started reading:
- Castles Ever After by Tessa Dare
- Hercule Poirot by Agatha Christie
- Colorado High Country by Pamela Clare
- Lucky Harbor by Jill Shalvis
- Spindle Cove by Tessa Dare
Favorite reads: Really, Tessa Dare made my month great, what with everything being so slow in November. My most favorite read was, obviously, Any Duchess Will Do, with the other Tessa Dare books following very closely behind.
Disappointing reads: I wouldn't necessarily say that I was disappointed in any books, really... except maybe the one book took me a while to finish... which took some motivation to finish that last chapter... more on that later...
Reviews & Notable Posts
- The Jade Temptress by Jeannie Lin
- The Liar's Dice (novella) by Jeannie Lin
- Close to Heaven by Pamela Clare
- It's in His Kiss by Jill Shalvis
- 11/8/17 It's Really Wednesday... And I'm Hijacking This Meme Again.
- 11/20/17 It's Monday! And I'm Back! I hope...
- 16 Festive Tasks | Square 4 - Thanksgiving Day! -- I'm Thankful for... with a book!
- 16 Festive Tasks | Square 2 - Guy Fawkes Night Task -- Tea and books!
Coming Up In December
Other StuffThe above tentative list of books I want to read in December isn't as ambitious as I thought it would be, but at the rate that I'm going (and if history is to show a pattern), I'll probably be lucky to finish most of them at all. Especially since I've still got three books currently being read.
Nonetheless, my main goal is to get those books read, and become more active on my blog for this last month of 2017, at least. And hopefully I can stick to that, but it almost seems easier just to go into a slump and stay there for the first three months of the next year... much like I did this year. Very tempting...
I think I'll just take it day-by-day at this point.
2017 Wrap-UpsPast Monthly Reading Wrap Ups
See Also: 2015 Reading Wrap-Up posts (scroll to bottom of page)
(updated as year progresses by month)
January | February | March | April | May | June
July | August | September | October | November | December