Sunday, July 22, 2018

24in48 July 2018 Readathon: Hour Thirty Nine Update



It's been a lazy weekend, but we're almost there...


Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


I missed another update from this morning, but that's okay.  I had other things to do, so reading didn't really get to happen.  Besides, I'm resigned that I won't be getting 24 hours of reading in this weekend anyway.  And I've already reached my usual goal of 1.5 books read.

Finishing All Night Long took another 2 hours, as I'd predicted, with the actual time, according to my stopwatch, being 2:16:33.  This brings me to a total of 7:37:24 hours--612 pages read.

I will be starting in on Nora Roberts' Sanctuary sometime this evening, so hopefully for my final wrap up, I'll have some more stats to share.


Books Read


Blind Date Disasters / Eat Your Heart Out
by Jill Shalvis
286 pages / 163 pages read pre-marathon
-- 123 pages read in 1:48 hours @ Hour 10


All Night Long
by Jayne Ann Krentz
321 pages / 21 pages read pre-marathon
-- 0 pages read @ Hour 10
-- 189 pages read @ Hour 24
-- 300 pages read @ Hour 39



Currently Reading


Borrower of the Night
by Elizabeth Peters | narrated by Barbara Rosenblat
441 minutes / 68 minutes listened to pre-marathon / 373 minutes left to finish
-- 0 minutes listened to @ Hour 10
-- 0 minutes listened to @ Hour 24

Still working on this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment