Monday, July 16, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? | 7/16/18

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!  So welcome in everyone.  This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey.  Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.  And here we are!


I just felt the need to post something random, and what better way to do so than with a meme!

My reading slump sort of, kind of, feels like it's letting up a bit.  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I'll be back into the groove of reading and blogging, as it's something that I've always enjoyed.  Reading is one of my many loves, and blogging is a close second.  Food is true love.

Exhibit A:




And now onto my week!


What I Read Last Week



I know it technically doesn't count, but I'm counting what I finished reading on Sunday as well since this is a Monday post and I finished more books on Sunday than I have in a while.  Or at least it feels like it.

What I'm Currently Reading



I'm actually listening to the audio book version of Borrower of the Night narrated by Barbara Rosenblat.  But I really don't like the official book cover for this audio book, shown on Audible (see link); so I'm just going to keep with the paperback book cover.


What I'm Planning to Read Next



I'm slightly undecided on which books I want to read next, so more than likely the above ones are the runners up.


Other Plans On the Blog

For the first time in months I've actually got plans for Ani's Book Abyss!  24in48 Readathon is coming up at the end of this week, for the weekend of July 21-22, and I plan on being a bit more active... well, as active as I've ever been in a readathon.  I don't typically participate in any of the mini-games, nor do I really chat on social media, but I DO spend time reading, and blogging about my progress as much as I can.

Hopefully this coming weekend will prove quite fruitful and will be the beginning of the end of my reading/blogging slump.

Meanwhile, I will be posting one or two more reviews this week as soon as I get them finalized--which shouldn't take long as both are pretty short reviews for both the Eclipse Bay series, and the almost bite-sized Primary Suspect.  In fact, aside from one last read through and edit, they're pretty much ready to be posted!

Happy reading everyone!  Look forward to some readathon updates starting Saturday, July 21, at midnight, on the dot!


No comments:

Post a Comment