Monday, July 23, 2018

24in48 July 2018 Readathon: Wrap Up



Yeah... We're done.


Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


Really nothing changed from the most recent update to the end of the readathon.  I got sidetracked and there was no reading done.  I didn't start in on Nora Roberts' Sanctuary, which more than likely won't get touched until the next weekend.

So my totals are as follows:

  • Total Time Spent Reading:  7:37:24
  • Total Pages Read:  612
  • Total Books Read:  1.5

These are my typical stats--one and a half books and approx. 6 to 8 hours of reading.  Not bad, but not my goal.  Maybe next time.



Books Read




Still Reading




No comments:

Post a Comment