Monday, March 18, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? | 3/18/2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!  So welcome in everyone.  This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey.  Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.  And here we are!


I skipped last week's 'It's Monday!' if only because my progress had much to be desired... and I had also just posted my most recent BL Snakes and Ladders dice roll update, which had a lot of the same information I would have shared in this weekly meme.  Meanwhile, since I'm not slated to roll another set of dice yet, we resume our regularly scheduled programming of 'It's Monday!'  Yay!

In other news, my brother and I took my parents shopping for formal wear over the weekend.  Mom ended up with two dresses she loves that she can wear for my elder brother's wedding in a few months--one of the dresses has sequined sparkles!  Meanwhile, Dad had a custom suit fitting for the first time ever, exclaiming that he'd never bought clothing like that before.  My parents rarely ever get themselves anything nice, so it was a sweet treat for them and they were both quite happy!  Double yay!


What I Read Last Week





What I'm Currently Reading




What I'm Planning to Read Next




Other Plans On the Blog


I'm hoping to finish reading The Dragon and the Pearl soon since it's such a bite-sized book.  And now that friends have gone home and the weekend is over, and life is quieting down for a little while, I think that we'll manage.  Meanwhile, I've got three more books to finish reading for Reading Assignment Challenge, and I'm dearly hoping that my next Snakes and Ladders roll will indulge me... though it's hard to say since we're now getting into prompts that don't seem agreeable with the books I'd like to read.

I may spend some time doing some searching for other possible books for all the possible square prompts I've yet to get to.  Otherwise, just some reviews being planned once I finish reading some books.


No comments:

Post a Comment