Monday, March 4, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? | 3/4/2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile!  So welcome in everyone.  This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey.  Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.  And here we are!


This week's 'It's Monday?' is a bit lackluster, but that's just because there hasn't been a lot of activity outside of BookLikes Snakes and Ladders and a bit of reading.  I was hoping to have Thunder on the Right finished this past weekend, both because I need to have the book turned in within the next few days, and because I wanted to add it to my numbers of what I read last week.  But I got distracted.  I suspect I'll have the book finished by tonight, or tomorrow night at the latest, depending on how readily I let myself get distracted again--there isn't a whole lot left to read, but I've got some non-reading plans and activities going on, drat them.

Meanwhile, I started reading a whole slew of books, so I figure I'd finish those eventually and feel much more productive!


What I Read Last Week




What I'm Currently Reading





What I'm Planning to Read Next





Other Plans On the Blog


So, I highly doubt that I'll actually be starting any new reads this coming week, what with my little line-up of current reads.  But the proposed three books above are what I'm looking at next on my list.  After I finish Thunder on the Right, I'm determined to focus on Etiquette & Espionage--of which I've enjoyed the first two chapters and am eager to slide back into it.  Furry Logic seems a easy to read book and I have no complaints about it so far, outside of it being a bit chatty with some rather lame attempts at jokes, but otherwise, it's been quite informative.  Unfortunately, as a non-fiction book, I usually have to take those in small doses as I read.

I will have one review ready to post soon, and if I can finish Etiquette & Espionage in a timely manner, I get to roll again for BookLikes Snakes and Ladders!  I'm totally looking forward to that.  Otherwise, that's about it for this coming week, and maybe as each of my current reads drop off my list, I'll have more reviews ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment