Friday, June 28, 2019

Read-a-thon: 24 in 48! July 2019 | Ani's Plans!


So here is the basic gist of this read-a-thon as copied from the 24 in 48 Readathon site:

Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


This summer's July 2019 24in48 Readathon will be the weekend of July 20-21.  Once again, I will be off from work that weekend and hopefully able to fulfill my one biggest goal (which I never even come close to, but whatevs, I read) of reading for 24 hours.  This will probably mean that I'll get sidetracked by family socializing, a road trip, a dinner date with friends, television, or all of the above.

But I persist, because I'm stubborn!

With the Booklikes-opoly 2019 game ongoing, I don't have a reading list.  We will read what the BL-opoly Dice Roll Gods grant us.  And we don't care what we read, because we will be reading and that is all that is necessary to please us!

Right?

But just in case it comes up, here are the books that I would most probably try to insert into the game if the right squares pop up for them... just a plethora of books that I own that need to be read.


Not too much to cram into one weekend, right?  In hopes of whittling down my digital and physical book shelves, I'm actually trying very had NOT to go to the library as an option this summer if I can help it.  Except for the fact that I've already listed three books above that would be library check-outs...

Le sigh...

Happy reading everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment