Monday, January 29, 2018

24in48 January 2018 Readathon: Wrap Up



Yeah... We're done.


Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


So... This is probably the most scattered, unproductive 24in48 readathon I've done since I participated for the first time a couple years ago.  I'm not even sure I really tried all that hard, and barely finished one book... if you count the 30% of Entrapment I finished plus the 75% of Siren's Call I managed to read.

I suppose I just wasn't in the right mood.  And then I just stopped keeping track--not mattering how loosely I was tracking in the first place--of how many minutes/hours I'd been spending reading.

I guess there's always July to give it another go.


Books Read




Still Reading




No comments:

Post a Comment