Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cover Crush: The Conqueror's Wife by Stephanie Thornton


Cover Crush is a feature originally thought up by Erin at Flashlight Commentary.  Every Thursday, she publishes a post featuring a book jacket/book cover that she really likes with a short commentary about it.  I discovered this weekly feature via It's a Mad Mad World  and decided to join in the fun!

Judge a book by it's cover?  Absolutely!

***



This is my favorite cover of Stephanie Thornton's historical fiction books--I think it's also her most recently publish novel in 2015.  The Conqueror's Wife follows the women around Alexander the Great, and what little sample of it I've read, I kind of like, so I'm interested in pursuing the rest of the story.  At the same time, I'm also interested in reading the other historical fiction novels written by Stephanie Thornton, all based on historical leaders, all focused on the women of that time.

This cover is just beautiful.  That's really all I have to say about it.  I love it!


Here are other Stephanie Thornton historical fiction novel covers:



It also looks like Stephanie Thornton has another new book planned called American Princess with a 2019 publication.  Looks like I should get started on these other four books as soon as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment