Monday, January 23, 2017

24in48 Jan. 2017 Readathon: Wrap Up


And That's a Wrap!


Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


So I made it to about 16.5 hours of reading, between the 8 hours spent on an audio book, the 8 hours spent on finishing a book, and a scattering of minutes that may or may not add up to another 30 minutes (I'm probably rounding up for my own benefit); I think I did quite alright.

In the last few hours of possible reading for the day, I decided to start a couple new books--since finishing Spider's Bite, my reading schedule was open for another hard copy book.  And I'm moving into Scream for Me as my next audio book.

Much like the last 24in48 I participated in, I managed to finish two books and clock almost 24 hours of reading.

Until next time!


Books Read

  


Still To Read



No comments:

Post a Comment