Friday, January 13, 2017

Read-a-thon: 24 in 48! January 2017 | Ani's Plans!


So here is the basic gist of this read-a-thon as copied from the 24 in 48 Readathon site:

Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.

This will be my second participation for the 24in48 Readathon!  And I'm totally excited.  This thon lands on my weekend off from work, so I'm pumped to be able to get as much reading done as possible!

I love readathons, but the 24 hour ones are usually so hard when you've got other things in real life to interfere (like family and work).  So I'm ready to make some time for this one... unless family decides I need to be social, I guess.

Anyway, with the more flexible time frame, I'm hoping to at least finish one book, even if not two.  Yeah... I know.  It's not like my goal is any higher than the usual 24 hour thons, but at least I have a better chance this time.

I don't really have any particular books I'm planning on reading for the particular weekend, but I DO have a pretty large list of books I'm planning on reading this month.  But who knows which one I'll be reading by that time.  With Romance Bingo currently going on, I've got so many options my head is spinning!

For sure, I'm hoping to start reading Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier.


Other books I'm planning to read this month include:


Although which ones I will actually get to will be hard to say.  And the fact that I've still got a week until the official Readathon starts, so my reading list may be quite different by then.  AND there are other books I want to be reading/listening to.  Yes, there may be audio books in the mix as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment