Friday, January 20, 2017

Read-a-thon: 24in48 January 2017 Starts Now!


At least for me it starts right now.

Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.
- Hour Zero Post (link coming soon)


I'm early by an hour, but I'm in a big reading mood tonight... well, if I can wrench myself from my computer for a while.  But 24in48 begins, I've got snacks and drinks and wine and chocolate, and I've got a couple reading nooks to choose from for the next 48 hours.  I'm even considering a nice outdoor reading session with a nice lunch when the afternoon rolls around.

In the meantime, my tentatively planned reading for this weekend has taken a bit of a change.  I didn't finish certain books I'd been hoping to finish before the weekend, and so I had to make some rearrangements of my reading schedule.

For now, the books I am currently reading include:

  

I am really getting into Spider's Bite as well as The Search.  Fear for Me is a nice distraction while I'm trying to multitask, but truth be told, the For Me series, so far is certainly not Cynthia Eden's best work, suspenseful and spine-chilling as the book has been so far.

I'm hoping to be able to finish Spider's Bite this weekend, and maybe get a little further into The Search.

What I really, really hope to be able to do is start reading one of the following books.  Although, at this point, I haven't quite decided which one I want to start yet.


And then on top of that, I've been distracted, so there's even the question of whether or not I will finish enough of my other books to reasonably start a new book without feeling guilty about it...  Right?

What's everyone else reading this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment