Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cover Crush: The Bride Wore Size 12 by Meg Cabot


Cover Crush is a feature originally thought up by Erin at Flashlight Commentary.  Every Thursday, she publishes a post featuring a book jacket/book cover that she really likes with a short commentary about it.  I discovered this weekly feature via It's a Mad Mad World  and decided to join in the fun!

Judge a book by it's cover?  Absolutely!

***


Okay, so this isn't the best cover illustration in the world.  In fact, it's kind of weird and not exactly unique either.  But I have reasons for liking it and not only because the bride-groom figures are in a rather risqué pose.

There is a pistol tucked into the bride's garter belt.

I know.  I'm very easily amused.  But I like it.

The rest of the covers in the Heather Wells series aren't really anything to write home about.  But they're cute in their own way, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment