Saturday, January 19, 2019

Read-a-thon: 24 in 48! January 2019 | Ani's Plans!


So here is the basic gist of this read-a-thon as copied from the 24 in 48 Readathon site:

Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


Ahh...  Fancy new logo!

The readathon weekend for January 2019's 24in48 will be the 26th and 27!  I'm super ready for it... I think.  I know it's going to be a weekend off for me, so at least I can try to make plans.  But as life will have it, I will usually end up getting distracted.

I don't really have much of a reading list for January, so we're really just going to play things by mood.

As of current, I'm reading three books which I have a feeling may still be ongoing by the time the readathon rolls around.


Meanwhile, I have, of course, many, many, many books I'd love to get around to... though as I have mentioned, I don't have much of a reading list for January, so playing by mood is all I can manage.  And so, for the first time for a readathon since I don't know when, I won't be listing a list of tentative hopefuls.  After all, I will probably just end up polishing off either Lethal White or The Disappearing Spoon... or neither at all.

I have one more historical book to read for my Reading Assignment Challenge, but after the eye-rolling experience that was The Bride, I'm giving it a rest before moving onto the second book in that series.  This completely throws off my reading intentions for this month, so I need to find a different historical book to read for January.  I haven't decided what I will read yet, but I may employ that handy book draw method with my monkey post-its... more on that at a later time.

Until the readathon, I DO want to concentrate on the books above, and maybe by next weekend, I'll be reading different books!


Happy reading everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment