Sunday, January 6, 2019

Reading Progress Updates for The Iron Daughter

The Iron Daughter
by Julie Kagawa
Book 2 of The Iron Fey


I have nothing extra to say about these updates or the review itself.  Enjoy.

Some Random Status Updates @ Goodreads

(These random status updates were posted from September 11 to September 14, 2013.)

On 9/11/2013 @ 04:46 P.M. - Page 43 of 359:
I love the Fey world created by this Iron Fey series and I like the progression of the story line.  But am I the only one who thinks that Meghan really needs to pick up a backbone and some tactical strategy?  I'm getting kind of tired of the mopey, love-stricken, damsel in distress...  There was another story somewhere where I condemned the girl for mooning over her man a little TOO much.



On 9/12/2013 @ 06:57 P.M. - Page 117 of 359:
I'm becoming increasingly frustrated...  WHEN is Meghan going to finally hone into her "incredible powers" that everyone keeps talking about?  I see that she notices she's struggling with it, so there better be a really damn good reason why she can't access her powers, or there will be hell to pay.  I'm getting tired of watching her hide behind her prince like a scared damsel.  This is book TWO already!



On 9/12/2013 @ 07:08 P.M. - Page 117 of 359:
Also, I miss Grimalkin.  Where is that snarky cait sith kitty?  We need a voice of reason to make Meghan see sense in the world.



On 9/14/2013 @ 02:16 P.M. - Page 139 of 359:
Grimalkin!




No comments:

Post a Comment