And then the month was also kind of busy in other ways.
But whatevs. I still feel like I was quite productive. Just check out all of my 24 Festive Tasks posts!
Books Dropped/Put On Hold
None this month! Yay!
November Reading StatsTotal works read: 6
- 6 print/e-book novels
Average rating: 3.00 Stars
- Highest Rated: Midnight Blue-Light Special by Seanan McGuire // 4.5 Stars
- Lowest Rated: Midnight Exposure by Melinda Leigh // 2.0 Stars
Series I started reading:
- Midnight by Melinda Leigh
- InCryptid by Seanan McGuire
- GO-Team by Linda Howard
- A Noodle Shop Mystery by Vivien Chien
Favorite reads: This one's pretty obvious. I totally ship Verity and her cryptid friends. I might have also started fan-girling anything Istas related. Midnight Blue-Light Special really lived up to my expectations!
Disappointing reads: Midnight Exposure wasn't the Romantic Suspense I was looking for as a ready breeze through of a book. It was frustrating... and boring.
Reviews & Notable Posts
- Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien
- Small Town Spin by LynDee Walker
- The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs by Steve Brusatte
- Midnight Blue-Light Special by Seanan McGuire
- The Woman Left Behind by Linda Howard
- Midnight Exposure by Melinda Leigh
- 24 Festive Tasks | Ani's Tracking Post Randomness
- Halloween Bingo 2018 | More Book Ramblings at End Game
- Halloween Bingo 2018 | That's a Wrap!
- Starting: Jurassic Park - audio book version!
- Random Reading Update: Midnight Blue-Light Special
- Another Random Reading Update: Midnight Blue-Light Special
- DNF-ing This One: The Littlest Cowboy
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 1: Dia de los Muertos
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 2: Guy Fawkes Night
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 3: Melbourne Cup Day
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 4: Diwali
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 5: Armistice / Veterans' Day
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 6: International Day for Tolerance
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 7: Mawlid
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 8: Penance Day
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 9: Thanksgiving
- 24 Festive Tasks | Door 10: Bon Om Touk
- 24 Festive Tasks | Update #1
- 24 Festive Tasks | Update #2
- 24 Festive Tasks | Update #3
- 24 Festive Tasks | Origami and Me! A Supplementary Post to Bon Om Touk
Coming Up In December
Other StuffI don't know if December will be much better, but I've pretty much given up on all of my reading challenges. I didn't finish the Can You Read a Series in a Month? Challenge. I finished one out of the four proposed books in Melinda Leigh's Midnight series. I'd even almost forgotten about the last book on my Reading Assignment list...
December will probably see more 24 Festive Tasks update posts. And hopefully a few more reviews for books I'm hoping to read. I'll even need to start formatting and planning posts for the end of the year: Favorites of the Year, 2019 Reading Challenges and Plans... Pretty much posts for any challenges or plans I might have coming up.
2018 Wrap-UpsPast Monthly Reading Wrap Ups (2016 / 2017)
See Also: 2015 Reading Wrap-Up posts (scroll to bottom of page)
(updated as year progresses by month)
January | February | March | April | May | June
July | August | September | October | November | December