Sunday, December 2, 2018

Monthly Reading Wrap Up -- November 2018

So November's reading slipped a bit.  I think I got more caught up in the non-book tasks that I allowed myself to become much more laid back in my reading.  And also, I ended up reading two books that really weren't all that great.  And that dragged out for the rest of the month.

And then the month was also kind of busy in other ways.

But whatevs.  I still feel like I was quite productive.  Just check out all of my 24 Festive Tasks posts!


November Reads





Books Dropped/Put On Hold



None this month!  Yay!

Currently Reading




November Reading Stats

Total works read: 6
  • 6 print/e-book novels

Average rating: 3.00 Stars
  • Highest Rated:  Midnight Blue-Light Special by Seanan McGuire // 4.5 Stars
  • Lowest Rated:  Midnight Exposure by Melinda Leigh // 2.0 Stars

Series I started reading:
  • Midnight by Melinda Leigh
Series I completed:
  • None
Series I have made progress on:
  • InCryptid by Seanan McGuire
  • GO-Team by Linda Howard
  • A Noodle Shop Mystery by Vivien Chien

Favorite reads:  This one's pretty obvious.  I totally ship Verity and her cryptid friends.  I might have also started fan-girling anything Istas related.  Midnight Blue-Light Special really lived up to my expectations!

Disappointing reads:  Midnight Exposure wasn't the Romantic Suspense I was looking for as a ready breeze through of a book.  It was frustrating... and boring.


Reviews & Notable Posts

Reviews Written


Memes


Other Posts



Coming Up In December

Tentative TBR




Other Stuff

I don't know if December will be much better, but I've pretty much given up on all of my reading challenges.  I didn't finish the Can You Read a Series in a Month? Challenge.  I finished one out of the four proposed books in Melinda Leigh's Midnight series.  I'd even almost forgotten about the last book on my Reading Assignment list...

December will probably see more 24 Festive Tasks update posts.  And hopefully a few more reviews for books I'm hoping to read.  I'll even need to start formatting and planning posts for the end of the year: Favorites of the Year, 2019 Reading Challenges and Plans...  Pretty much posts for any challenges or plans I might have coming up.


2018 Wrap-Ups 

Past Monthly Reading Wrap Ups (2016 / 2017)
See Also: 2015 Reading Wrap-Up posts (scroll to bottom of page)

(updated as year progresses by month)
January | February | March | April | May | June
July | August | September | October | November | December



No comments:

Post a Comment