Saturday, July 23, 2016

24 in 48 Readathon: Hour Thirteen... ish

And it continues...


Beginning at 12:01am on Saturday morning and running through 11:59pm on Sunday night, readers read for 24 hours out of that 48 hour period.  You can split that up however you’d like: 20 hours on Saturday, 4 hours on Sunday; 12 hours each day; six 4 hour sessions with 4 hour breaks in between; whatever you’d like.


It is a little past 1 P.M. here now.  So far I feel like I've been productive if only because I've at least finished one book and will be working my way towards the end of a second.  I told myself I'd take a nap and continue with my next book, but I ended up passing out for longer than anticipated.

Anyway, looks like my total so far is 214 pages of book read over the course of 3 hours.  The rest of those hours included sleeping and other piddly activities such as writing this post.  Not bad, eh?


Books Read

Icebound by Dean Koontz | 405 pages

I last left off at 191 pages pre-thon and finished the rest of the book in approximately three hours.  Yes, I was keeping track.  During the duration of the first part of the thon day, I slept for four hours, and piddled around for a few snatches of bathroom and food, here and there before finishing the book.

A review will be forthcoming sometime in the following week.


No comments:

Post a Comment